When comparing depression treatment centers in Virginia, keep AMFM Treatment in mind for quality programs designed to improve your life. Rehab for depression is often recommended when depressive thoughts and behaviors begin to take control and conventional treatments fail to yield positive results. Inpatient treatment for depression is available from AMFM Treatment in the form of TMS therapy; you’ll find more information about our methods of treating mental disorders as you explore our website. Feel free to reach out to us for additional program details.
Who Benefits From Depression Treatment In Rehab?
If you’ve tried medications and doctor-prescribed therapies for depression without seeing good results, you may be considering another protocol. Patients who benefit the most from depression rehab include those who are dealing with:
- Feelings of suicide
- Loss of interest in activities that were once enjoyed
- Feelings of worthlessness or excessive guilt
- Changes in appetitite and weight loss or gain
- Sadness that continues day after day
- Sleep pattern changes or insomnia
- Substance abuse
- Struggles with everyday tasks, work, school, home-life, etc.
A Professional Anxiety Treatment Center
One of the best depression treatment centers in Virginia just happens to be a popular rehab for anxiety, as well. Our anxiety and depression therapists use the latest treatments to help patients overcome mental illness. TMS, used to treat depression, is a safe and effective, non-invasive therapy that many patients find successful in achieving long-term recovery. If you’d like information on the benefits of mental health treatment using TMS, feel free to contact AMFM Treatment at 844-259-7060.
Comparing Depression Treatment Centers In Virginia
While most rehabs for mental illness only offer outpatient treatment, AMFM Treatment offers a different approach to attaining mental wellness. Our inpatient rehab is home to the area’s most popular 45-day program- a true advantage to patients who have not been able to overcome depression and other mental disorders through more traditional means. A few things to look for when interviewing and comparing treatment centers include:
- A willing ness to accept your health insurance plan
- Access to aftercare and support when transitioning out of treatment
- Positive testimonials and reviews from other patients
- Credentials that prove you’re dealing with a reputable facility
- Approved treatment methods
- Help for an accompanying addiction
- Dual diagnosis treatment
- Online resources and information to help you make the right decision
- Access to a 24-hour helpline
- Treatment for a wide range of mental health disorders
Don’t Wait- Call Today
The sooner you reach out to AMFM Treatment for mental health recovery services, the sooner you’ll start to see an improvement in the way you view life. By committing to our inpatient program, you’re making it clear that you’ve suffered with a mental disorder for long enough- and you’re ready to get your life back on track. Rest easy knowing that your phone call is private and we are here to help you throughout the process of finding the right level of care for your situation. When you’re ready, call our staff at 844-259-7060.