ITEMS TO PACK
When starting your journey at A Mission for Michael, it is important to bring the right things that will make you comfortable during your stay at our mental health treatment center. Here are some things that we recommend you bring, as well as items you shouldn’t bring and things that we provide for you.
- Workout Clothes
- Yoga Clothes
- Exercise Sneakers
- Comfortable Clothes For Group
- Sweatshirt/Sweater/Long Sleeve
- Sandals/Slippers (House shoes)
PERSONAL HYGIENE PRODUCTS:
- Soap/Body Wash
- Sun Block
- Face Wash/Cream
- Hair brush/comb
- All Linens – Sheets, Blankets, Towels, Washcloths
- All Food
- All Utensils
DO NOT BRING:
- Computers/Tablets/Cell Phones
- More Than $50 Cash
- Valuables – Jewelry, Watches, etc.
- Any materials including but not limited to – books, videos, magazines, photographs or clothing that depicts or contains sexual activity or nudity, violence or advocates the use of mind-altering chemicals.
- E-Cigarrettes – Smoking is allowed at designated times and in designated areas. We will assist you in any way we can to help you quit smoking if you so desire and are ready. Medication management and therapy is available for nicotine dependence. We cannot support the use of e-cigarettes in our treatment center because it insinuates non-stop use around the clock and can be used to bring in controlled substances.
MAILING ADDRESS FOR THE FAMILY:
30310 Rancho Viejo Rd, San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675
Please write “c/o A Mission for Michael”