Depression is a major depressive disorder or clinical depression known as a severe mental illness. Depression affects your life negatively, makes you upset, and hinders your day-to-day affairs' normal functioning. It changes the way you feel, thinks, and reacts, resulting in other emotional and physical problems. There are various depression treatment centers in California to treat depression in which AMFM Ranked the first in providing top quality residential depression treatment in CA.
OUR DEPRESSION PHILOSOPHY
Depression is treatable in most cases but requires long-term treatment. We at AMFM acknowledge depression as a persistent feeling of sadness and is a chemical imbalance. We believe that you are suffering from depression if you experience the following symptoms for more than two weeks.
- Less or no interest in significant activities
- The feeling of loneliness and hopelessness
- Feeling of worthless
- Feeling of detachment
- Suicidal thoughts
- The decrease in appetite resulting in weight loss
- Aggression on petty issues
- Anxiety and restlessness
If you're experiencing any of these symptoms, quickly prompt us to have the best depression and anxiety centers in California.
We know depression not only triggers adults, but teenagers also go through this with different symptoms. Symptoms like peer pressure, academic expectations, changes in body shapes, parents' constraints, and comparison with others are some of them. In this regard, opt for our unexcelled teenage depression treatment.
We believe if we accept the situation, it allows us to understand ourselves and our behavior in a better way and helps to build strength to cope with the challenges and problems.
We believe in building a strong bond with patient families and the patients; therefore, we work on it from the first call. We consider a cooperative support system keeps you motivated and encouraged. Consequently, we provide a Saturday family program of 90min entirely family-oriented without patient and 90min multi-family group therapy, including clients. Moreover, it enables us to understand and identify significant psychological and life problems.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT US!
- Size: This is the most effective approach for us. We provide 45-day courses, which may vary with your condition. It allows us to treat your illness with absolute care. We focus and provide personalized care to each client.
- Environment: we provide spacious, safe, comfortable, hygienic, favorable, and inspiring environment conditions for healing while maintaining the client's privacy.
- Staff: Our staff, including consultants and treatment expertise, are hand-selected based on their friendly cooperative and approaching behavior, allowing clients to be open and be at ease with them. They have years of experience in this field with the right decision-making ability while enforcing rules and respectful boundaries. They don't let your hope fade away; instead, they wake you up and help you get back to everyday life.
- Equipment: Our team members have complete knowledge about the high quality and latest technologies.
- Aftercare: we have the right plans to follow once you're out of this mental illness. It takes 3 to 4 weeks before discharge, and we are here to help you cope with situations and face them positively.
- Food: Hygienic food is provided to residents as a healthy diet also plays a significant role in healing from depression.
- Treatment: we have supreme depression treatment in Malibu, CA, which includes: psychiatric evaluation, psychopharmacological treatment, antidepressants, mental health intervention, family therapy, CBT.
- Fitness: Encourage exercises that are healthy to cure depression
So if you have a question, will I ever get out of this? Don't lose hope! We are here to help you get out of this successfully and make your road towards positivity. Walk to us, and treat yourself with immense care Contact:(844) 532-8882
San Juan Capistrano CA 92675