A Mission for Michael (AMFM) is a reputed treatment center for mental health in VA with a 2:1 client to staff ratio. Our therapists use individual and group therapies, evidence-based treatments, and other wellness programs to help clients embrace holistic recovery and improved psychiatric and emotional wellness.
Tips For Choosing A Mental Health Provider
Join a professional anxiety treatment center specializing in treating your specific mental health issue. Look at the educational qualifications, experience, awards, and accolades won by the anxiety and depression therapists working for a specific rehab.
You will only garner the full benefits of mental health treatment with the best clinical team providing guidance and assistance during your recovery journey.
Our Care Approach After Mental Health Treatment
During the program, we discuss our clients’ aftercare plans. Our case managers talk to clients 3 to 4 weeks before discharge to develop a recommended aftercare plan intended to help them lead and maintain a healthy and happy life after treatment. Here are a few aftercare options we offer:
- Transitional Living – Our transitional living program offers structure and freedom and encourages accountability. Clients get to stay in a safe and comfortable facility with other sober roommates/mental health treatment patient, while receiving mentorship from staff and therapists.
- Intensive outpatient and outpatient programs – We offer IOP and OP aftercare programs to those who complete our 45-day program. Our IOP/OP program is five days a week and helps patients stay committed to their treatment plan and wellness goals after discharge.
- Vivitrol plan – It is for individuals struggling with a dual-diagnosis disorder. Our case managers devise a Vivitrol medication maintenance plan that allows our clients to meet with our psychiatrist once a week and learn about this non-addictive and non-narcotic opiate blocker. Vivitrol increases success rates in recovery, provided you use it alongside continued therapy and 12-step support.
Benefits Of Inpatient Psychiatric Care
Inpatient psychiatric care can offer several benefits and help you achieve comprehensive and sustainable recovery from your mental health challenges. Some of the merits of residential mental health treatment include:
- Houses you in a distraction-free environment
Living at home and taking care of your everyday responsibilities may not allow you to place your complete focus on recovery. Joining an inpatient rehab for depression can provide you with an immersive healing experience and help you address your mental health disorders in a serene and calming environment.
- Inpatient programs have the highest success rates
Patients receiving inpatient treatment for depression are at a lesser risk of suffering from mental health issues in the future. As residential treatment centers offer the highest level of care and support, they have the highest success rate compared to outpatient programs.
- Avoids exposure to triggers
Individuals suffering from anxiety, PTSD, eating disorders, and other complex conditions may benefit from distancing themselves from specific triggers during mental health treatment. Residential treatment can help you escape many of these triggers and allow you to focus on healing.
Contact 844-259-7060 to join our inpatient rehab for mental health in VA. A Mission for Michael (AMFM) is a pioneer mental health rehab with excellent staff and futuristic treatments and therapies. We treat depression, anxiety, PTSD, schizophrenia, and several other mental health issues with personalized care and 24/7 medical support. Verify your insurance with us today.