VIRGINIA MENTAL HEALTH TREATMENT CENTER
AMFM is proud to now be an integrative treatment provider in Virginia. We specialize in acute primary psychiatric and dual-diagnosis care; fully addressing all healthcare needs of our clients. Our facilities house a maximum of eight residents with a dedicated clinical team. The limited number of residents enables our team to service a large range of clinical issues, while providing an individualized and intimate treatment process.
What we specialize in
- Bipolar I & II
- Substance Use Disorder
We utilize a strength-based model of care along with evidence-based therapeutic modalities, psychiatry, experimental therapies, and a health and wellness component to foster an environment where sustainable healing can begin.
As a leading mental health treatment provider, each patient will receive a comprehensive psychiatric evaluation and a weekly individual assessment with our psychiatrist. Additionally, our medical team is available on a 24-hour basis.
Dr. Nicole Erkvitz
With vast mental health experience in licensed social work, Dr. Erkfitz is leading the AMFM facility in Virginia, focusing on program development catered to the needs of the community in Northern Virginia. Dr. Erkfitz previously worked for the Department of State, providing clinical services and addressing social issues in South Asia.
Program Services & Offerings
- Individualized Phase Work
- Tai Chi | Yoga | Meditation
- Recovery Support Hour
- Family Therapy
- Fitness Incorporation
- Group Therapy
- Intensive Outpatient Program
- Individual Therapy With Licensed Primary Therapist
- Music Therapy
- Art Therapy
- Individual Therapy Session with Psycharistrist
- Individual Session with Case Manager
- Equine Therapy
Family Programing: 4-Hour Session every other Saturday including;
- Psychoeducation Group
- Experiential Therapy Session
- Process Group with Loved Ones
- Therapeutic Creative Writing Class
- Acupuncture Session
- Experiential Outing (Half Day)
- Physical Therapist Session
- Gym Access (Onsite & Local Club)